MAGILABS Warrants to the original purchaser of the GemmoRaman-532™ and GemmoRaman-532SG™ that the unit will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of twenty-four (24) months from the date of original shipment.
MAGILABS Warrants to the original purchaser of the GemmoFtir™, GemmoSphere™ and EXA™ that the unit will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of original shipment.
The enclosure of instruments is sealed with a holographic label in order to prevent unauthorized maintenance. Any attempt, alteration and modification of the machine and/or the seal not made or formally authorized by MAGILABS will void and nullify the warranty. The warranty does not cover any of the following conditions:
• MAGILABS seal and/or serial label has been tampered or removed.
• Damage caused during installation and/or transportation of the unit.
• Damage caused by modification or repairs not authorized or made by MAGILABS.
• Unusual physical or electrical stress or power fluctuations.
• Normal wear and tear.
• Abuse or improper and unreasonable use, mistreatment or neglect.
Return & Repairs
For warranty returns and repairs, written proof of original purchase date must be provided. The unit returned for repair or replacement must be properly packaged to avoid damage. Warranty repairs will be made, at our option, on-site or at MAGILABS facility.